Progressive Spine Center
100 Jimmy Love Lane Columbia, SC 29212 Get Directions
- (803) 731-4055
- (803) 798-3335
- Mon - Fri
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat - Sun
Please call to make an appointment.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine
- Master of Business Administration from Brenau University
- Bachelor of Science from the Medical University of South Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Francis Marion College
- Integrated Orthopedics Certified
- Physical Therapist since 1984
- Administrator since 1987
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Served honorably in the US Army
- Master in Physical Therapy from East Carolina University in 2005.
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Health from University of North Carolina at Wilmington in 2003.
- Experienced in inpatient long-term pediatric rehabilitation as well as outpatient pediatric rehab with diagnoses such as cerebral palsy, scoliosis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis etc.
- Currently specializing in outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation with a focus on cervical rehabilitation utlizing BTE's MCU (multi-cervical unit) to evaluate and rehab cervical range of motion.
- Level 1 Certification for Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN) Application for Pain Management and Sports Injuries
- Associate of Science Physical Therapist Assistant, 2005 from Midlands Technical College
- Specializing in outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation
- CPR Certified