Physical therapy is the preservation, development, and restoration of optimal physical function. Whether you're suffering from a sprained ankle, a work-related injury, or arthritis— physical therapy can help relieve your pain and restore your range of motion.
Our services include:
- Pain relief
- Manual Therapy
- Functional Restoration
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Foot and Ankle Therapy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Specialized Evaluations
- Individualized Goals
At Progressive Physical Therapy and Progressive Spine Center, our goal is to stop the onset and progression of impairment, functional limitation, and changes in physical function. We're committed to helping patients return to function with self-sufficiency.
Progressive Spine Center
The evidence-based programs at Progressive Spine Center get patients the long-term relief they need. Here's how we achieve lasting results:
- We perform a thorough analysis of the condition of the spine in order to tailor our proven treatment regimen to meet your specific needs.
- We use physical therapy stretches and exercises selectively, to strengthen the muscles that stabilize the spine.
- We address and correct poor posture, using advanced technology to accurately measure patients' spinal range of motion and strength.
- We teach ergonomic principles so patients learn to prevent and reverse spinal deterioration.
- We provide routine follow-up care to ensure patients are preventing the return of neck and pain.